Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
School's hell. Seriously, school's hell. School reminds me of how much work i've got to catch up on, how far behind i am, how i won't be trning with THE BEST team ever at the end of the day, how season's over, how we've nothing to work for for this ADiv anymore, how i have to go back to my daily routine before season. Yes, so thank God today's a holiday. I'm drowning in my own thoughts and missings it seems, i just can't get myself round the fact that it's over and it's back to seemingly endless days of lessons and lectures. Sucks shit. ANW, FUSA. I swear if there really was such a brand, i'd get a bag. And shoes. And shirtspantsskirts and whatever else they sell. HOHO. Fun stuff (:
Been so emo lately and i think everyone else has too. ROAR. But i can't help it. Being perpetually threading on the thin line of sanity and insanity and of breaking down and holding it together hasn't been easy. Funny how something you've only devoted 4 months (for me) of my life to has made such a ginormas impact. Crazy.
I woke up at 1145 today. Actually i woke up at least once an hour after 745. But i only got outta bed at 1145. I feel like i'm wasting my life away. ROAR. SO GUILTY! Oh wells.
I think i like escapism. It makes me happy.
ex-oh, ex-oh
5:25 PM